Urology Department Offers The Following Services:
- Extra-corporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) for stone diseases.
- Stone extraction by endoscopes from ureters and kidney.
- Resection of bladder tumors by endoscopes.
- Resection of prostatic enlargement by endoscopes.
- Management of all urologic emergencies eg. Bleeding, renal colic & urine retention.
- Complete evaluation and treatment of male infertility and erectly dysfunction using the most advanced technology including micro surgery.
Stone Destruction Unit:
- This unit deals with stones of urological system which exposed to extra-corporeal shock wave lithotripsy (EAWL).
Laser Surgery Unit:
- Laser surgery unit offers the following services: prostatectomy, resection of the bladder tumors.
- Kidney transplantation means replacement of the failed kidneys with a working kidney from another person, called a donor.