Orthopedic Surgery Unit:
- Orthopedic surgery department deals with fracture fixation, sine surgery, joint replacement surgery and arthroscopic surgery.
- Sport Medicine injury unit is well established. It involves the management of sport injuries particularly in the knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle with or without the use of the arthroscopies.
- Some major operations that are done for knee: ACL reconstruction, PCL reconstruction, Minuscule repair, articular cartilage grafting (Moscioplasty), Multilegamentous injuries of the knee.
- Some of major operations that are done for shoulders: Arthroscopic management for recurrent shoulder instability, subacromion decompression, repairs of SLAP lesion, rotator cuff repair.
- Elbow and ankle arthroscopy for management of different lesions e.g. loss bodies stiffness, etc.
- Arthroplasty unit for knee and hip using the latest technique and implants.