- Microscopic surgeries for ear drum repair and extraction of necrosed bones.
- Excision of the mucous membrane of the nasal sinuses.
- Excision of nasal polyps either through using fiberoptic endoscope or microscopic surgery or with laser surgery assistance.
- Management of snoring or sleeping apnea.
- Fiber Optic Bronchoscope as a diagnostic or curative procedure:
- Lung cancer
- Lung sampling
- Lavage for the trachea & alveoli
- Bronchial sample to identify specific microbes
- Excision of nasal polyps either through using or microscopic surgery or with laser surgery assistance.
- Excision of foreign body
- Control of pulmonary hemorrhage
- Suction of bronchial secretions
- Intubations to save the patients in emergency conditions
- Spirometer apparatus; is available for the following :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Bronchial asthma
- Assessment of the
respiratory system of
who exposed to community
pollutions & follow up
of their cases
- Reemployment assessment of respiratory functions